Our client is a leading healthcare communications and market access company based in the Thames Valley. They require a Market Access Consultant to join their team and develop existing accounts.
Working in close partnership with the Life-sciences industry, the successful candidate would be joining a fast growing, high calibre team. The position offers opportunities to work across a variety of UK, EU and Global market access projects, taking an active role in business development.
- Contribute to the continuing achievements and annual targets
- Identify and secure opportunities for market access business from the current healthcare and commercial environment
- Maintain a client facing role throughout the delivery of a project and be accountable for ensuring that client objectives are met through to the final deliverable
- To account manage clients ensuring timely and profitable delivery of high quality market access projects. To work with the Managing Director to develop and expand the market access business.
- To ensure profitable and timely delivery of high quality market access projects
- To maintain up to date knowledge of the NHS and UK healthcare environment
- To support the development of junior members of the market access team
- To work with the Managing Director in business development, identifying new opportunities and clients
- Knowledge of structure and function of the UK, EU or Global healthcare environments
- Experience of working in market access in the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry; relating to product development, approval, marketing and continued lifecycle management
- Good basic clinical knowledge and experience across a range of specialties
- Proven track record of project management from conception through to delivery
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification
Elevate Pharma is a specialist Life Sciences Recruiter and this vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector.