As a Senior Health Economist you will need to develop, review and refine the UK Market Access plans for our products in collaboration with various internal stakeholders, as well as recommend the optical HTA strategy and lead all aspects of the HTA process for allocated products in the UK.
In this role you will manage large projects with third-party vendors, internal/external stakeholders as well proactively produce performance indicators.
The successful candidate will be working cross-functionally and involved in the strategic planning of the Human Pharma division. You will be required to ensure relevant payer materials are used appropriately by the sales team and proactively collaborate with Medical and Scientific Affairs, local account teams, and senior management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- To provide strategic Health Economics input into projects
- To provide thought leadership within the Health Economics space
- To devise and develop high level cost-effectiveness models in Excel
- Provide QC support to the team
- To devise and develop sales force tools and their supporting documentation
- To develop and present slides of methods and results internally and to clients
- To provide data analysis as required
You will need to have a vast experience in leading HTA submissions, excellent project management skills and be able to work cross functionally. In addition, you must have pharmaceutical experience, and a Masters in Health Economics or similar, would be desirable.
- Knowledge and practical application of all relevant methods of economic evaluation
- Advanced modelling skills are essential
- Experience of developing UK health economic strategies
- High level of competency in Excel
- An excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- First class communication skills with the ability to engage with clients at all levels and talk to non HE stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage own time and others time to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and flexible with an ability to cope under pressure / with competing demands.
Elevate Pharma is a specialist Life Sciences Recruiter and this vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector.