Senior Product Manager: UK, London based
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager for our London based client. This is a senior role, working with key strategic and product development teams to develop and maintain their Electronic Trial Management System (eTMS). For the right candidate our client is offering an extremely competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
The ideal candidate should have good project management skills, an in-depth understanding of clinical trial processes and a proven track record of managing complex multiple projects using commercial e-management tools.
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting feedback from key stakeholders.
- Define the functional requirements to meet strategic goals
- Work collaboratively with product development teams to implement product capabilities aligned to customer requirements
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. application development, platform development, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines and budgets
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience with life sciences eClinical processes and applications
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering to define, design and deliver product
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience as product manager for eTMF, Study Start-up, CTMS or other eClinical applications
- Willingness to travel as required
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate discipline
Elevate Pharma is a specialist Life Science recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector.