Our Client, one of the top 3 global CROs is seeking to appoint an experienced Service Line Director for Real World Evidence. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing the market in a designated Region/Client Grouping, in line with business plans. The role will include achieving new business targets and overseeing awarded projects to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business. Responsible for project P&L roll-up for designated Regional/Client grouping, ensuring appropriate contribution to margin, and high quality deliverables. Provides leadership and mentorship to Project Leaders.
- Responsible for project P&L roll-up for designated Regional/Client grouping, ensuring appropriate contribution to margin, and high quality deliverables.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Project Leaders.
- Quantify/qualify the characteristics of the Market in the designated Region/Client grouping, working with all relevant groups across the organisation
- Provide reliable assumptions on business growth and achievable objectives
- Develop or contribute to global client Account plans
- Develop strategy to maximise profitability across the designated portfolio including positive cash flow payment schedules (or at a minimum cash neutral) and the timely signature of contractual documents.
- Review, assess the business risk and approve MSAs/contracts ensuring the contractual terms and conditions are in line with organisation requirements.
- Build thought leadership by participating in conferences, events, client presentations, etc.
- Actively develop Senior Client relations by leveraging knowledge and expertise
- Adopt consultative approach with client R&D Departments in liaison with Sales
- Identify client needs and develop creative solutions for projects, leveraging expertise, operational capabilities and technologies
- Actively participate in proposal development process to ensure client needs are addressed and resourcing/pricing is appropriate to win the business and meet margin targets. Review and sign off proposals prepared for allocated client portfolio.
- Provide direct line management/support/mentoring to Project Leaders where appropriate
- Provide senior oversight on ongoing projects to ensure quality, delivery and ongoing client satisfaction
- Maintain good ongoing client relationships to drive repeat business
- Work closely with all appropriate specialists in organisation to be at the cutting edge of new concepts
- Broad knowledge of Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry
- Building Strategic Partnerships
- Strategic Account Management
- Portfolio Management
- Networking and mentoring
- Knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements
- Proven Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong Financial Management
- Proven consultative selling and negotiation, communication and customer management skills.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions
- Sound operational understanding
- Degree / Further degree / Business degree an advantage
- Scientific/Medical background
- English language proficiency required
Minimum Work Experience
- Significant Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Clinical Research and/or Product Marketing
- Business Development/Consultancy
- Budget Management
- Line Management
Elevate Pharma is a specialist Life Science recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of positions that we currently have available in this sector.